Friday, August 15, 2008

Tag You're It!

My good ol' pal Mary let me in on her blogging game of tag, and a few weird quirks of hers as well. Once tagged you are suppose to reveal 6 of your own personal quirks for all to see, so here goes...

1. I can't stand socks! As long as there are shoes covering the socks I am ok, but once the shoes come off my skin starts crawling. Seeing socks rub on carpet or socked feet rub together is equivalent to nails down a chalkboard for me. Bizarre I know but I can't help it!

2. I love organization too much...there are areas of my house you would never know that but for the most part I love to be organized. My label maker is my best friend! There is just nothing better than a freshly purged and organized cabinet/closet/drawer. I like things to be lined up and divided into categories, color coded if possible. I must say this is getting more and more difficult as the kids get older. Why can't they find the joy in perfectly lined up books on the shelf or toys arranged by type and size? Is there really a need to actually play with them?!

3. I am horrible at directions-taking them, giving them..it makes no difference I just plain stink. You would think after living in Visalia my ENTIRE life I would be able to get anywhere without thinking twice but no...I still need directions and even then get lost.

4. I am addicted to reality TV but especially the really dorky, can't believe I am watching it reality TV. The Hills, Real World, Real World/Road Rules, Tori & Dean....love it all! I record them and that is my nap time indulgence! I can't even tell you what intrigues me so much but I am hooked, plain and simple!

5. My dad got me hooked on this as a little kid and I still eat to this day - peanut butter and mustard sandwiches! I know that is sounds horrible but it is actually quite tasty! Granted I am a big fan of mustard...put it on sandwiches, macaroni salad even pizza! But this sandwich has to top the list...don't knock 'till you try it!

6. I am a closet adrenaline junky! Skydiving, bungee jumping, zip line through a jungle kind of adrenaline. But I will always be in the closet because I don't at all have the guts to back it up!! Maybe some day, when the kids are older I will do everything on my list...until then I'll just dream and live vicariously through those brave enough to do it!

OK, my turn to TAG and I choose: Jana and Crystal!!

2 comments:

Jana and her 3 said...

Love the back ground!!!

Unknown said...

Hey I know you're busy with school, homework, birthday parties, and countless other "mom" duties, but we need another post! It's been like two weeks already! What's going on with the Reeders?...Inquiring minds want to know!


Audrey W.