Thursday, August 14, 2008

Soccer...finally!


Sami started soccer the beginning of this month! We are still doing ballet/tap but thought we would start trying some other activities to see what she likes. So far she thinks it is the best thing ever! We surprised her with pink cleats, shin guards and ball which she loved of course...they were pink after all. So far it's taking her a little bit to warm up at each practice. She starts out shy and by the end of it she doesn't want to stop. Their team is named "Girly Gators" which Sami think is hysterical. She tells everyone they are going to chomp the other team...I don't know where she gets that competitive edge?! Games start next month and it will be interesting to see if she actually gets out there or not. My hope, of course, is that she falls in love with the game of soccer. But if not, I guess I can suffer through more tutus and slippers :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

Go Sami...I hope I get to see some games!