Saturday, January 1, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year


We have had the most wonderful past 2 weeks celebrating the holidays with family and friends! We had four different Christmas celebrations, 2 holiday parties, a trip to Hartland Christian Camp and New Year's with family we hadn't seen in too long! My Grandma Horton (who lives in North Carolina) has been here for the last couple of months and has been able to spend the holidays with all of us, not to mention meet the kids for the first time! We spent the weekend before Christmas celebrating with my brother and his family, Christmas Eve at my parents, Christmas Day at our house and the next day with the Reeder's. The kids were spoiled rotten, we all ate to much and laughed even more. It was wonderful! A couple days later we then went up to Hartland Christian Camp and spent 2 days there before heading home for New Year's. An old friend/family Lars and his mom (from Denmark) were able to spend New Year's Eve with us as they traveled through the area to cap off a month full of celebrating and memories! We are so blessed...and exhausted!

1 comment:

The Lomeli clan said...

I love Hartland! My Grandma used to own a cabin up there and I have so many awesome memories from that place. I am still grouchy that she donated it to the camp. Anyway, happy new year to you and the family!