Friday, November 12, 2010

My Favorite Season






















I LOVE fall...everything about it makes me happy - the cooler weather, falling leaves, first fire in the fireplace, hot stew on the stove! The change in season has been more than just weather and leaves for us this year. After much prayer and discussing, we decided that I would give up my position and the surgery center and focus 100% on our home and family. This has been a long time coming and the Lord has been working on us to show us His plan, we just weren't quite ready to take that leap of faith. So silly really....of course He will provide a way for this if it truly His will. Sure enough, He provided the perfect opportunity at the perfect time! I have a few more days to orient those taking over my position but I am already, for the most part, at home. I thought I would breathe this big sigh of relief and feel nothing but joy. Not exactly how it is playing out...I must admit I feel a little lost. I have kept myself SUPER busy to try and feel as productive as humanly possible and I know that over time I will come to really appreciate all that this offers. Among the many busy tasks is finally updating this blog!!! So much has happened and is happening - pumpkin patch, carnivals, Halloween, soccer awards - I will let the pictures speak for themselves! Happy Harvest!

1 comment:

The Lomeli clan said...

Congratulations on being able to be home. I, on the otherhand, can't wait to get a job! Hope you hav a wonderful holiday season!!