Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas Is Over?!

I cannot believe that the holiday season has come and gone...where did it go?! We had the perfect Christmas planned but sometimes even the best made plans don't work out! The week of Christmas Sami and I both got a horrible flu. Fortunately, Sami was much better come Christmas Day but I was still sick for several more days. So the family went to my parents house Christmas Day instead of us hosting and I had to miss out on all the festive fun! I was still able to watch the kids on Christmas morning but we have no pictures and the rest of the day was on the couch. Not exactly the best holiday ever but the kids had a great time - that is the most important part anyway! We still went to Disneyland as the kids Christmas gift but we had to rearrange plans and go a little later...pics of that will be coming soon. So now...all the decorations are put away, the tree is down and we are back to the routine. I feel like I'm still waiting for Christmas to come!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Christmas 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: